viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

Post 2, Why did I decide to study this career?



During my childhood I realized my taste for literature. In fact, I liked  reading books about different topics. Consequently I always wanted to know new things.
However, the truth is that, in that time I didn’t worry too much about a career or going to University. I had the feeling that the perfect career or occupation for me was it will present in the certain moment of choice.
When I attended 1° of High school I discovered a science called “anthropology”. Certainly in the beginning I didn’t know too much about this science. Afterwards, when I was investigating about this area. I realized that it add my interests such as my interest for other cultures, study of society, history, etcetera.
Subsequentely, I chose anthropology as my first and unique option, at the moment of choosing a career. Naturally I also thought about others disciplines like psychology, sociology and history, disciplines that were very close in the core to anthropology.
To summarize I would like to reflex about the relevance of choice the career that one really wants.It shouldn’t decline to the pressure of family or going to university because is the “only option”. It should be for following a personal motivation. For love and vocation.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 4.Free-themed topic

                                                            The Consumer Society In our actual society, it's common to see publicity in ...